I watched "The Program" way to much as a youngin so I am old school.HGH is preferable to roids these days I thought
Whey Isolate protein powder. 5 or fewer ingredients on the food labels and the serving size/scoop is about the same size as the protein amount.
Caffeine. Doesn't seem to matter if it's in a pre-workout drink, a huge cup of coffee, or buying it online (be careful not to overdose it you order it in bulk, serving sizes are tiny)
Creatine is cheap and I cycle on and off but I don't know how well it actually works.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight