Wordle thread

Dec 4, 2001
5,909
19,271
113
Lol, he probably would be even on this course

I saw @tarheelbybirth1 in another thread on this board, so I assume he walked away from Wordle like Barry Sanders did football, nothing left to prove.
Still not 100% convinced PEDs were not involved…. With that being said, this is like the US open with tough pin placements. Designed for even par to win.
 

tarheelbybirth1

Heisman
Jul 4, 2025
5,831
16,528
113
Lol, he probably would be even on this course

I saw @tarheelbybirth1 in another thread on this board, so I assume he walked away from Wordle like Barry Sanders did football, nothing left to prove.
Wordle was a must-do for a long time. I didn't miss a single day for 2+ years. Then circumstances combined that caused me to miss a few days... then I just missed a few more... and I just don't feel the pull anymore. Might get the fire back but, as of now, I've played once in the past several months. I'm enjoying watching, though. :)
 
Last edited:

tarheelbybirth1

Heisman
Jul 4, 2025
5,831
16,528
113
Still not 100% convinced PEDs were not involved…. With that being said, this is like the US open with tough pin placements. Designed for even par to win.
Needle GIF by X Ambassadors
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Matt Luke, Will Heldt, Tyler Brown, Olsen Patt-Henry & Sammy Brown
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson