Iβm pretty sure there was only one valid choice left and it too me a LONG time to find it.
Wordle 1,793 3/6















Wordle 1,793 3/6
We liken it to golf. 4 is a par. You sir just eagled the hole.Wordle 1,794 2/6
It's been a long time since I had a 2.
We liken it to golf. 4 is a par. You sir just eagled the hole.
I took two triples last week, after not having lost in over a year!I shall try to remember the vernacular. Lots of bogies and doubles in the past 10 days or so.
I took two triples last week, after not having lost in over a year!
I've been using it a long time. I tried to switch up for awhile but played worse. (as in played the game more poorly. Not played WORSE as my starter.)I think @longliveCS40 and I have the same first word.
I used taser forever, then switched to arose. Using arose I got two triple bogies in the last week. Switched back to taser.I've been using it a long time. I tried to switch up for awhile but played worse. (as in played the game more poorly. Not played WORSE as my starter.)![]()
I've never seen such a thing![]()
Wordle 1,796 5/6
![]()
![]()
Wordle 1,796 5/6
![]()
I've never seen such a thing
The gif or the puzzle?
Someone needs to Jeff Gillooly him before the next tournament.2 days in a row beotchs
Wordle 1,796 3/6*
![]()
Someone needs to Jeff Gillooly him before the next tournament.
The puzzle.
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'
Tiger Illustrated Football
TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Matt Luke, Will Heldt, Tyler Brown, Olsen Patt-Henry & Sammy Brown
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
Tiger Illustrated Football
Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson