Woodgrove in a blowout. I would say Woodgrove is 2nd best team in region c. I would put Kettle Run next and then LC.is a interesting game this week. Woodgrove needs a win badly , and Riverside is a surprisingly solid team looking for respect . Who wins it?
Ok thanks for your input , woodgrove is battle tested .Woodgrove in a blowout. I would say Woodgrove is 2nd best team in region c. I would put Kettle Run next and then LC.
Handley wouldn’t beat LC?Woodgrove in a blowout. I would say Woodgrove is 2nd best team in region c. I would put Kettle Run next and then LC.
Handley wouldn’t beat LC?
VirginiaPreps Football
All Goad! Mechanicsville Runs Away With 39-29 Win!
High School Football
High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
Rivals Football Recruiting
Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games