Wood bats?

Bulldog Bruce

All-American
Nov 1, 2007
5,261
6,496
113
These are bats I actually used
Adirondak 129A (Joe Torre) and 14 (Rusty Staub) both in 35" 33 oz.
Louisville Slugger I used the U1 and the S226 also 35 / 33. Hit my first Pro Homer with an M110.


Of the more modern I guess I would have to try Maple
 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list