damn good! Three point shooters all over the court and a decent big man too. Dudes don’t need any daylight to stroke it.
Will be a guards game Saturday if they hold this lead!
Will be a guards game Saturday if they hold this lead!
SH has actually beaten a lot of good teams starting with UK. Wofford has beaten nobody.The more I am watching this game the more I want Wofford.
Powell is relentless.
Bet you have your fingers crossed don’t you?If they shoot like this against us and PJ doesn’t play then we won’t have to worry about the second weekend.
If they shoot like this against us and PJ doesn’t play then we won’t have to worry about the second weekend.
The 1 team I didn't want to play in the 2nd round was Wofford. I really thought this team could make a run to the Elite 8 this year.
Without PJ our chances certainly go down if they are hitting their 3's like they are tonight.
Wichita State all over again 2017 just hope we can come out with the win like we did in that tough game.
I been telling you guys since the bracket came out but it fell on mostly deaf ears the same way people here didn't think Wichita State would challenge us in 2017.
I can play that game too. Herro, Johnson, and Travis will all put up 20 on them. They have no one to check them.Wofford will hit 20 triples on us the way we guard 3’s. Trotting out to the 3 point line on closeouts like we always do will let them have a field day. Wouldn’t shock me if McGee hits 10.
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues