WLOX reports NUTT.....

bulldognation

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2004
3,805
1,556
113
Stated it was an unconfirmed rumor from the internet

So I guess that means you can take it to the bank. We all know we can trust whatever we find here right? Now if you'll excuse me, I just got an email from a deposed African dictator offering me a cut at $15 million in exchange for my bank account information to tend to.
 

poohdog

Redshirt
Nov 23, 2010
16
0
0
I saw that, too. Kessie is just reading the internet like everybody else. Can't believe he said that on the air.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar