Win total?

Thegeneral1387

Redshirt
May 31, 2022
17
16
3
No B1G team on our schedule has looked impressive except Michigan and you could kinda throw Wisconsin in there. I'm not saying we beat the others I'm just saying they aren't automatically losses.
 

Nuts McClanahan

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2022
1,506
1,537
113
I feel like 4 is the right number, but we've got several toss ups on the schedule. Seems like we could win more than that but then I have to remember that Frost is the head coach.
 
HuskerOnline

Latest

  1. 01 HuskerOnline Football The 3-2-1: Nebraska's 30-game ranked losing streak, Indiana's rare visit and a record-breaking prediction
  2. 02 HuskerOnline Volleyball The Rally: Nebraska's toughest week against No. 15 Indiana, No. 7 Wisconsin
  3. 03 HuskerOnline Football Radio Notebook: Geep Wade on Elijah Pritchett’s growth and Nebraska’s simplified run game
  4. 04 HuskerOnline Basketball Recruiting Nebraska basketball has a loaded visitor list for exhibition opener, football weekend
  5. 05 HuskerOnline Football Recruiting Nebraska Recruiting Intel: Visitors being added to an already impressive group for this weekend