Willis the rejector!

kybassfan

Heisman
Jul 1, 2005
20,032
16,368
113
OK, I read some and found out you are still a prick.

Ah, I've said plenty of complementary things about Willis. If you can read, now you know this.

Your petty response is what I expected. You shot your mouth off before you had any idea what you were talking about. You are too little to admit you are wrong. Guess that makes you a little prick.
 

kybassfan

Heisman
Jul 1, 2005
20,032
16,368
113
You have been the biggest Willis hater on her, boi, and you know it

Another that can't read. You won't be able to produce a single post since the Ark game where I said anything negative about Willis, save a couple of areas where he needs work.

But then you know that. Just a lot of illiterate little pricks running around these days I suppose.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt