Willie's Block Face

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0

This post was edited on 1/17 2:51 PM by Kycatspaws
 

wildcatdaddyo

Redshirt
Apr 1, 2011
126
0
0
Originally posted by throatpoker:
sad he's resorted to taunting
Not sure he was taunting. Didn't say a word. Didn't wave his finger. His face was something akin to bitter beer face, but I'm pretty sure his face was a response to him thinking "why did you bring that weak ish in here." Or perhaps "don't you know who I am?"

This post was edited on 1/17 3:14 PM by wildcatdaddyo
 

lawrencekash

Junior
Apr 16, 2006
5,147
210
0
The official scorekeeper never credits as many blocks as I see. Does UK make adjustments from game film?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  5. 05 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show