Awesome Morg.Just goofin around I asked my girlfriend would she rather last name be provobolone or Nad. She hates these questions, usually tells me to shut up she's not answering.
She picked Nad. HAHAHAHA
Awesome Morg.Just goofin around I asked my girlfriend would she rather last name be provobolone or Nad. She hates these questions, usually tells me to shut up she's not answering.
She picked Nad. HAHAHAHA
Unless it is the firing squad line .Last name starts with a W. Not good if you have to be in alphabetical order
I would have to commit to a viagra diet .Wow, a girlfriend and a wife for thirteen years.
And they say men can't commit.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU