Unfortunately I believe this may be accurate. Originally I heard it wasn’t broken, but now I’m hearing it is. I hate that for him.Broken foot..
Yea just said..Unfortunately I believe this may be accurate. Originally I heard it wasn’t broken, but it is.
FML. How cursed can we be?Unfortunately I believe this may be accurate. Originally I heard it wasn’t broken, but it is.
Did they actually say broken or are ppl just speculating
We never kid about broken feet.You’re kidding
Hate it for him. We’re cursedWe never kid about broken feet.
Didn’t we just unjinx ourselves the other day with the Laettner shot???? Geez
Don't need to. Alabama just got back Bediako so we should contact one of our former players who were just on a 2 way deal. Ashton Hagans, TyTy, Khalil Whitney, maybe Dekari Johnson idk. There's gotta be someone who left early that can return lol.Damn Lowe is done and now Williams let’s go raid the G League…..
Hurts our defense. Kam was coming into his own. Playing with confidence. He had just started the half with a nice turn around midy.Trent Noah will need to fill in. We’ve been hard on Trent, and I hope he can answer the bell. One thing Williams gave us was the ability to drive but Noah seems to be able to only shoot open threes.
I think the rotation is fine and tighter without needing Noah to magically step up. We may need 6-8 minutes from him as the 9th man. Williams out definitely hurts our offense though, takes us down a notch overall.Trent Noah will need to fill in. We’ve been hard on Trent, and I hope he can answer the bell. One thing Williams gave us was the ability to drive but Noah seems to be able to only shoot open threes.
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!