Does he still have the option to pull his name from the draft list and return or has he loat that option? Sounds like he is gone for good.
OKC would actually be a perfect fit for Williams they need a rebounding PF.
I should've quoted the poster I was replying to. It was meant for the condescending post above by punisheer.absolutely. [thumb2]
clearly my deep knowledge & expertise on basketball has taken me places, so much so that I'm sharing my opinion here in the offseason as a fan.
I wish him well & wish my playing would've resulted in a tenth of Devin's success.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10