Williams Body Language

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedog79

All-American
Mar 4, 2008
6,015
5,290
0
There was one point when they had the camera on him when he was on the bench. He definitely looked like he wasn't particularly happy. I remember thinking this myself when I seen him on the bench.
Who knows really?

I definitely seen what the poster is talking about. Who knows what he was thinking about. Maybe he needed to take a dump sir!!
 

SandyBell'sFaxMachine

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2020
1,535
2,489
113
You guys are a very sensitive bunch. It's just an observation. The camera was locked in on him and he looked miserable. Just sayin
You love the people that are indifferent under Cal then? Being intense during a game isn't a bad thing especially since he's our "enforcer"..... I want him to make the other team scared for their souls in the afterlife. He's tied for number 5 in rebounding for the entire country, if he was miserable it probably was because someone didn't box out and he's passionate. I'll take that all day over the skinny twig big men we've had in the later half of Cals tenure here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt