Williams and Bailey

ebdad

Senior
Dec 20, 2015
274
913
73
Looking for thoughts in a place they call the Cesspool?? Good luck
 

maxpain

All-American
Jul 6, 2006
2,128
7,106
113
I'll bite...

I was a fan of bringing Bailey in. I like his upside and seems like a good fit. Williams...not so much. The videos I see of him always appear to me, an attitude problem which has and will continue to hold him back from unleashing his full potential.

I will also say I wasn't a fan of the attitude Gabe Arnold had towards just tying his shoes last seasons when Brands was trying to make a point of its importance without it setting him off.

I hope Brands knows what he is doing and it all works out and we all laugh about it later on.

I am a big fan of that attitude
 

Slim45

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2019
681
2,232
93
Guilty here, as charged. Gotta admit that ADS worked out great. A.J.or Downey? Not so much.
That was kind of my point…Why discount a guy before they even get on campus and get the opportunity?
 

grapplefan

Senior
Oct 3, 2010
306
683
93
That was kind of my point…Why discount a guy before they even get on campus and get the opportunity?
Some reputations are slimier than others. When a guy gets a chance and blows it, then he gets what he gets.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Tuesdays with Torbee
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps