Williams and Bailey

MSU158

All-Conference
Nov 20, 2014
1,426
3,848
113
A lot of day still left, but you most certainly are the frontrunner to win the Internet for the day!

Well Done Win GIF
 

Stick Kitty

All-Conference
Jul 7, 2025
522
1,363
93
I'll bite...

I was a fan of bringing Bailey in. I like his upside and seems like a good fit. Williams...not so much. The videos I see of him always appear to me, an attitude problem which has and will continue to hold him back from unleashing his full potential.

I will also say I wasn't a fan of the attitude Gabe Arnold had towards just tying his shoes last seasons when Brands was trying to make a point of its importance without it setting him off.

I hope Brands knows what he is doing and it all works out and we all laugh about it later on.
 

Hawkfan1986

Senior
Mar 26, 2019
161
785
93
I'll bite...

I was a fan of bringing Bailey in. I like his upside and seems like a good fit. Williams...not so much. The videos I see of him always appear to me, an attitude problem which has and will continue to hold him back from unleashing his full potential.

I will also say I wasn't a fan of the attitude Gabe Arnold had towards just tying his shoes last seasons when Brands was trying to make a point of its importance without it setting him off.

I hope Brands knows what he is doing and it all works out and we all laugh about it later on.
Maybe I missed it but what attitude did Gabe have about tom telling him to tie his shoes? I remember it being more of a joke and Gabe taking it well. I also believe Gabe to be a well mannered and respectful young kid, I would think throwing attitude over a loose shoelace would be out of character over a detail so small.

is there a video I missed?
 
Last edited:

Slim45

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2019
681
2,232
93
I'll bite...

I was a fan of bringing Bailey in. I like his upside and seems like a good fit. Williams...not so much. The videos I see of him always appear to me, an attitude problem which has and will continue to hold him back from unleashing his full potential.

I will also say I wasn't a fan of the attitude Gabe Arnold had towards just tying his shoes last seasons when Brands was trying to make a point of its importance without it setting him off.

I hope Brands knows what he is doing and it all works out and we all laugh about it later on.
I bet you said the same about ADS when he came on board…
 
Last edited:

93hawkeye

Senior
Sep 19, 2004
400
630
93
Tennessee Williams is an American playwright. George Bailey is the star character of It's A Wonderful Life. Neither wrestled for the Hawks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kwoodhawk
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Tuesdays with Torbee
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps