Will we get a Freeman boom?

Will we get a Freeman boom?

  • Yes

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.

BassProCat

Heisman
Jan 5, 2017
12,200
28,206
81
Omg, please stop post random tweets from bs accounts, all you are doing is playing right into their hands. This is exactly what they want you to do. Be smart. This guy know nothing. His nyc connect? Lol...cmon man
Relax bud you’ll be okay and so will everyone else
 

Kantucke_rivals

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2015
847
1,482
93
KSR said we're on the same level as all others in the recruiting of Wilkes and Freeman, so it'll be a true recruiting battle head-to-head.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,086
14,199
113
I don’t give a da— how good or how good people thing Hurley is, I wouldn’t play for that psycho , I don’t even like his looks much less his act. I don’t care how much he wins. He’s cocky and arrogant and you don’t have to be to win or be successful.
 

BlueManchu

Junior
Apr 13, 2026
300
359
63
I don’t give a da— how good or how good people thing Hurley is, I wouldn’t play for that psycho , I don’t even like his looks much less his act. I don’t care how much he wins. He’s cocky and arrogant and you don’t have to be to win or be successful.
Who's gonna be the one to break this news to Hurley that Mike won't play for him?
 

UKCowboys

All-American
Oct 14, 2019
5,179
9,850
113
I’m going to say we get Freeman and Stokes. We need some outside shooting. Then fill in the gaps.
I think Stokes is going to Kansas. I think we get Freeman, Wilkins, Rancik and Davis. That would give us a squad that would be a little better than last years squad, but not enough to save Popes job.
 

notFromhere

Heisman
Sep 7, 2016
22,813
67,794
113
The longer the time period between when they visit and when they announced the greater the chances they DON'T commit. I think we'll know about Freeman one way or the other soon enough. Guessing if he doesn't commit by tomorrow it's not going to happen at all.

If I'm wrong, I've still gotten more right than Goodman this portal
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
  4. 04 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  5. 05 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington