Will we get a Freeman boom?

Will we get a Freeman boom?

  • Yes

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.

The_Catfather

All-American
May 21, 2002
14,076
5,332
92
If we miss on Freeman I hope we pivot back to Desean Goode. Visited Kansas earlier this week and I think he's at St. John's now.

I know the level of competition is questionable but no reason to think he couldn't be a decent rebounder at a bigger level. The 3-point shooting is insane, albeit low volume. Would seem like an ideal fit if we're running with 2 point guards who can penetrate and dish.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/gamelog/_/id/5241658/desean-goode
 

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,156
20,550
113
Thanks for the tip
drop the soap GIF
 

Yardeth

Heisman
Jan 2, 2007
13,545
17,852
67
I’m going to say we get Freeman and Stokes. We need some outside shooting. Then fill in the gaps.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,365
66
If he makes the UConn trip as is planned then he will not end up at UK
 

Kantucke_rivals

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2015
846
1,482
93
If
Omg, please stop post random tweets from bs accounts, all you are doing is playing right into their hands. This is exactly what they want you to do. Be smart. This guy know nothing. His nyc connect? Lol...cmon man
I don't know Bass pro or the account but most of those accounts are engagement bait
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
  2. 02 KSR Basketball WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
  4. 04 KSR Basketball LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina