Will we drop in the polls?

TriCountyCAT

All-American
Dec 5, 2010
4,366
6,320
43
This game will help us. Help us learn to cope with the other *** whippings we will get if we can’t throw it in the ocean again.
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,600
72,724
113
I wouldn't rank this team in the top 25. We looked like a high school team tonight. Those exhibition games where we struggled were actually the real deal. We suck.
 

Drcats2025

Heisman
Nov 13, 2012
8,029
16,080
93
This game will help us. Help us learn to cope with the other *** whippings we will get if we can’t throw it in the ocean again.
Doesn’t do you any good to throw it in the ocean when you let the other team throw it in the universe
 

englishmajor

All-Conference
Jan 2, 2007
5,358
1,167
0
Lolololol some people haven’t paid attention to how far we fall when we lose...and that’s when we have decent teams!
 

UK Cats1

Junior
May 21, 2009
1,125
233
0
I have only watched two games and seen 4 teams. All the other 3 would have blown them out.
So no, I don’t think we are Top 10 .
 

MadaboutBlue

All-Conference
Mar 12, 2017
2,004
2,057
96
I haven't felt great about this team since two exhibitions. Hopefully, we'll imporve throughout the seaon and make a run at the end but today, I don't think we're in the top 10. If we are, CBB has a pretty horrible top 10.
 

MarkPftw

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
5,265
6,801
96
Honestly ? At least 15 spots. You give up 118 in regulation and lose by 34(and it could have been even worse)...you absolutely should drop a bunch of spots, I don't care who you're playing. Inexcusable.
 

nookam

Senior
Mar 4, 2012
1,363
820
0
It doesn’t matter but I’d drop them out make them prove something. They look like garbage so far.
 

minjo

Senior
Jan 7, 2006
6,107
909
0
While we were playing a bunch of cupcakes including the so called professionals, Duke was silently learning to play together, preparing for this *** kicking they gave us.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’