Will we be ranked in the polls next week?

Padsfs07

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2013
3,981
3,867
108
With the A&M loss and Missouri, Louisville, and Michigan, I think we sneak into the top 25 this week.

Washington, WVU and Oklahoma lost too but with Oklahoma St beating WVU, they likely jump us. Probably Boise St too.

Not sure about Duke or Virginia Tech.
 
  • Like
Reactions: theBlues

KyCPA2000

All-Conference
Nov 24, 2007
1,066
1,183
113
And yet, both of the teams I mentioned are now rated in the AP top 25 and ahead of us. My post was not a "what I want" response but a predication of what voters would do. We are solidly in the top 30, and I think we have a lot of upside to go higher.
TAM is not even top 25.
 

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,470
9,288
113
Might inch in at 25 this week. I'd prefer them not to be ranked heading into the USC jr. game. Keep them focused on proving themselves, take care of a south carolina team that looks to be in turmoil. Another SEC road win, then we could even break a top 20 ranking.
 

blueblood2767

Redshirt
Nov 18, 2025
38
39
18
NO- I think if we be SC next week then we may sneak in. It really does not matter anyway. I would love to for this year's team to prove analysts wrong and go to a bowl game with 6 or 7 wins. That will be something to build on for the coming years.
 

megablue

Heisman
Oct 2, 2012
16,572
17,248
113
No, Texas A & M is over rated. They are going to lose 4 or 5 games this year.
As of now, I agree. Excellent win for the Cats, of course, but the Aggies do not appear to be living up to their pre/season hype, while the Cats are exceeding expectations and putting together a very nice team as it begins to really gel.
 

Anon520599

Freshman
Sep 9, 2026
110
61
28
The extremes this fan base can swing back and forth to is unbelievable. One win, although unexpected, and we are booking bowl reservations. Slow down and let’s wait for a little more info. We may be better than thought but A&M may be way overrated.
Goes from FARRRRR Stein to HARRRRR Stein.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
  2. 02 KSR Cats in the NBA Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Successful September has Kentucky in the Top 25
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup