NC State not even a lil brother, they're 3rd wheel.Why? Sounds like a downgrade.
Not saying he isn't but what else is there I don't know about other than them paying players ? Is there something besides the strong *** off thing?I hope it fails miserably. That dude is a trash human.
IKR, or Bruce's BBQ or Kelvin's textingLooking at college basketball today it's funny to think back at all the outrage over his strong *** offer.
Would not make my son happy (huge UK fan, but graduated from NC St couple years ago)NC State not even a lil brother, they're 3rd wheel.
We about to have the 12th best coach in the SEC
You know, I've heard talk about how good of a coach Wade is for a few years now but I've never really seen anything that jumped out at me and made me think "Oh, yeah that guy can coach." That said, I've not followed Wade's career closely. It's just that he stands out to me as a guy I hear talk about but never got the vibe from watching his teams play.WW is actually a really good coach, would consider him here if year 3 is a failure for Pope, which I don’t think it will be, for the record.
His best seasons were:You know, I've heard talk about how good of a coach Wade is for a few years now but I've never really seen anything that jumped out at me and made me think "Oh, yeah that guy can coach." That said, I've not followed Wade's career closely. It's just that he stands out to me as a guy I hear talk about but never got the vibe from watching his teams play.
It doesn’t have to be a failure. Just has to be average by UK standards. If he isn’t winning the sec or the sect or making a ff run he’s Gone. We will have an ad in place and boosters will be ready to show pope the door or even fly him back out west.WW is actually a really good coach, would consider him here if year 3 is a failure for Pope, which I don’t think it will be, for the record.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime