Same thing as the ACC/SEC challenge. Selfishly I would rather have an SEC/BIG 10 challenge because I live up north, but it would be awesome to play at some of the BIG 10 arenas like MSU, Purdue, Wisconsin, etc and have those teams at Rupp.
Would the overrated Big10 be anymore competitive than the ACC was this past seasonSame thing as the ACC/SEC challenge. Selfishly I would rather have an SEC/BIG 10 challenge because I live up north, but it would be awesome to play at some of the BIG 10 arenas like MSU, Purdue, Wisconsin, etc and have those teams at Rupp.
Why couldn't they do it and show one game on ESPN and another one on Fox or something?Nope
Espn aligned with sec
Fox aligned with b10
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers