Will the Zags go undefeated?

fishwater99

Freshman
Jun 4, 2007
14,073
54
48
I see them winning tonight unless, Timme gets in foul trouble and/or Baylor shoots lights out from 3 (50 % plus).

After that Saturday game ending buzzer beater, it's their destiny to win it all.
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,642
12,127
113
I hope not. I need that bracket money!!! If Baylor wins I think first place is going to be decided by the tiebreaker.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,687
24,540
113
I wonder where they're at emotionally. I could see that buzzer beater knocking their focus off for Baylor.

I hope they win. They've been fun to watch.
 

FQDawg

Senior
May 1, 2006
3,076
618
113
I hope so. If there is a school that does not in any way deserve athletic success, it's Baylor.
 

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,883
6,689
113
Itd be awesome to see Gonzaga win.

- Few seems like a damn solid guy overall.
- I like the idea of such a diverse roster being able to come together and win. Its a neat recruiting approach.
- Records are meant to be broken and along that line of thinking, its been over 4 decades since there has been an undefeated champ.
- The coaching staff's ability to adjust offense and defense to what talent is on the team in any given season is second to none. Seriously, no coaching staff does that better.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,010
10,161
113
It's a good thing they got 13 free throws to Baylor's 2 or else they would really be in trouble with all the turnovers they had.
 

fishwater99

Freshman
Jun 4, 2007
14,073
54
48
Yep. Not over yet, but if Baylor keeps making 3’s it’s over. Should be a good second half to watch.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report