Will the KY game be on ESPN3?

PONYfun

Redshirt
Mar 17, 2010
166
0
0
In PA, I don't get the SEC Network. If not ESPN3, where can I watch online?
 

Optimus Prime 4

Redshirt
May 1, 2006
8,560
0
0
Is it blacked out anywhere? The streaming feed is HD, and at least here

Gameplan is not. Ipad to Apple TV on the big screen. I watched your last game like that. But one of your games was blacked out here, so I don't know.
 

PONYfun

Redshirt
Mar 17, 2010
166
0
0
I have Comcast, and have whatever sports packages that they offer. I don't think Gameplan is an option. At least it hasn't been presented to me. I will call today though. Thanks.
 

missouridawg

Junior
Oct 6, 2009
9,407
309
83
I show that the SEC Network broadcast will be picked up by MSG and ALT (Altitude).

It appears that most of the Fox Sports affiliates are picking up the Boise State/USM game, oddly enough.

MASN is showing Temple/South Florida.

There are a few more Fox Sports affiliates that haven't listed their programming yet either... so some of them may end up getting our game as well.

If you have directv, you can go online to their guide and look and see what's coming on. The 600s are where you'll find anyone broadcasting the SEC Network telecasts.
 
Last edited:
Nov 16, 2005
29,320
24,507
113
If you can't find it on espn3 then try firstrowsports.eu. It will be on there but you should be able to watch it on espn3.
 

WrapItDog

Senior
Aug 23, 2012
4,336
791
113
I called Directv about a week ago to ask about a billing question. At the end of the phone conversation the Directv dude asked me if he could do anything else for me today. I said yeah I like college football and would like to check out the Sports Pack channels to see if it would be something I would be interested in adding to my account. He said sure no problem I'll let you check it out for free for a month. The 11:21 SEC game is usually on about 15 different channels. MSG HD usually has the best picture quality for the 11:21 game.
 

GTAdawg

Redshirt
Sep 11, 2010
2,162
25
48
Will it not be broadcast on the local CBS affiliate(i.e. WCBI)?*

In PA, I don't get the SEC Network. If not ESPN3, where can I watch online?

Will it not be broadcast on the local CBS affiliate(i.e. WCBI)?*
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?