Will Sharpe Be A Cat?

Tubbyfan78

All-American
Feb 9, 2021
2,845
5,407
0
Whatever feeds your hate. But to deny that years recruiting class and how they represented UK are the actions of a bitter man.
I didn’t deny anything. I said that was a great class. But obviously not great enough.
 

Tomorrow.11

Junior
Mar 18, 2007
2,129
319
1
I think kids, and their handlers, are being short sighted about the NIL. They can possibly make more money next year by choosing the G league, but long term, they may lose big $$$ by not going to a school that has a proven track record putting players in the big league. A couple of years from now, things may look much different after the NIL effect is known.
 

Eccain01

All-Conference
Dec 20, 2020
1,512
1,979
81
I think kids, and their handlers, are being short sighted about the NIL. They can possibly make more money next year by choosing the G league, but long term, they may lose big $$$ by not going to a school that has a proven track record putting players in the big league. A couple of years from now, things may look much different after the NIL effect is known
I don’t see how them getting coached in a NBA setting with NBA rules would hurt them. Especially when the college game is so different from the NBA. Going to UK or Duke for 6 months vs doing the G league for 6 months isn’t going drastically change their future. They either good enough or their not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UK-Chulo
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  4. 04 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia