Will Loserville be favored in Rupp?

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
I feel pretty good about the UL game. I think UL is a bit overrated and I'm not saying that because it's UL.

I think their backcourt is suspect, they can shoot, but they are FAR from elite.

I like Enoch down low, he's a beast, but K. Wesson is far better and we did a decent job on him.

Nwora is damn good, but the way they are set up, if you shut him down (Texas Tech did), UL us a sitting duck.

Also, we have two things going for us. We're at home and we're very desperate.

I think UK takes this one by 8. If it was at the Yum, they win by 8.
I've only seen UofL <===[laughing] play for a little bit this year. I hope you're right. Hopefully the 2 losses in Vegas is a wake up call and the CATS come out ready to go.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kyjeff1

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,586
72,704
113
I've only seen UofL <===[laughing] play for a little bit this year. I hope you're right. Hopefully the 2 losses in Vegas is a wake up call and the CATS come out ready to go.
If we lose, most of the people calling me a jerk for posting negatively, will be joining me.
Losing to UL would send shockwaves through the BBN and most will act like it's a worse loss than Evansville.
 

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
If we lose, most of the people calling me a jerk for posting negatively, will be joining me.
Losing to UL would send shockwaves through the BBN and most will act like it's a worse loss than Evansville.
Unfortunately yes. Like you, I picked UK to win this one in Old Reds game. I think the CATS get it done...God help us if they don't.
 

keefsopeng

All-Conference
Mar 23, 2005
5,015
2,068
0
UL is better than UK is right now, no doubt about that. Nwora will be the best player on the court but they don't have anyone that can hurt us down low. Their bigs like to roam the perimeter and run the floor, very similar to ours. I foresee Hagans and Maxey both having big, big, games against Perry and McMahon. Rupp will be juiced, Cats by a comfortable margin.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnnyGreen1975

55wildcat

Heisman
Jan 4, 2006
33,976
99,413
113
I think that car salesman was Mcmackin. They had some nice cars back in the 70s and 80s . But I agree we are not losing to Louisville.

Mcmackin motors on dixie , I remember that, but Im talkin bout the tard guard Mcmahon, the future first rounder for Huffman on the dixie...
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
  3. 03 KSR Basketball N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
  5. 05 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event