WildcatReport Bracket Pool

Kawacko71

Redshirt
May 3, 2015
167
13
18
I'm in the lead after day one. I'd better bask now , my past performances do not bode well.
 

EvanstonCat

Senior
May 29, 2001
50,844
839
73
I think I'm already eliminated

I’m still in it as long as NU keeps going. Have them prevailing against Purdue in the rematch of rematches. If anyone else has that, I’ll probably lose, because I put in a score of 100-20.

GO CATS - win it all!
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  4. 04 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
  5. 05 Wildcat Report The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State