Has anyone been contacted regarding making their donation to keep their Purple Points active? Thanks!
I actually received an email this afternoon. Honestly couldn't remember if I had donated or not (since I hadn't yet renewed my season tickets), either way figured it couldn't hurt, and I'm pretty sure since I won't be using it for parking, that makes it tax-deductible, right?
It is deductible I think if only used for parking priority but if used for mandated seat donations, noI think it's deductible even if parking comes into play. It's when seating is involved that you lose deductibility.
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
On3 Football
Top 10 games for Week 5 of the college football season
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis