Wifi Extender

nathajw

Heisman
Mar 20, 2007
106,640
15,385
113
I built a man-shed about 25 yards outside my house. I ran electricity to it, have a window unit in it and a TV, but Wifi is barely reaching out there. I'm pretty clueless with this tech stuff so any help is appreciated. I'm tired of having to hotspot my phone to watch a game while I'm out there tinkering and avoiding my wife.
 

OrangePhish

Freshman
Apr 6, 2002
97
71
0
I installed a Netgear extender for my parents a couple of years ago and it works great! Easy to install - took about five minutes. Paid around $50 for it at Best Buy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nathajw
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4