Wichita state game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenhurricane2

All-American
Sep 9, 2006
7,761
8,919
113
85% of the rude, belittling, A hole insults on this board come from one poster. I mean, if it walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck...

His buddy who defends him is like "he's just a passionate fan", which is a mild version of "I just hit you because I love you." Everyone on here is a passionate fan but only one is chronically insulting and belittling other posters.
Not sure why you’re throwing me under the bus. I know him personally and he’s a good guy. He’s absolutely a passionate fan. However, he can 100% be a huge dbag here. I don’t defend some of that as it’s over the top.
 

dougheffking

All-Conference
Apr 6, 2022
1,332
1,058
0
Not sure why you’re throwing me under the bus. I know him personally and he’s a good guy. He’s absolutely a passionate fan. However, he can 100% be a huge dbag here. I don’t defend some of that as it’s over the top.
Look,

Can I be over the top? Of course. Am i probably too passionate? Absolutely.

But if softies like chito, nevada, and gww feel the need to cry and whine and moan that I'm a meany or need attention? You know what, go nuts.
 

chito_and_leon

All-Conference
Dec 5, 2003
6,511
2,765
0
Not sure why you’re throwing me under the bus. I know him personally and he’s a good guy. He’s absolutely a passionate fan. However, he can 100% be a huge dbag here. I don’t defend some of that as it’s over the top.
I didn't call you out, in part because I didn't remember who it was, you should have just kept your head down :) In any event, I think normalizing or justifying his behavior is patronizing and demeaning to the rest of us and gives him an excuse to carry on. I don't care if he's nice to his cat, he's a d*ck to me. But that's just my take, maybe I'm just not as good of a friend as you are.
 

dougheffking

All-Conference
Apr 6, 2022
1,332
1,058
0
I didn't call you out, in part because I didn't remember who it was, you should have just kept your head down :) In any event, I think normalizing or justifying his behavior is patronizing and demeaning to the rest of us and gives him an excuse to carry on. I don't care if he's nice to his cat, he's a d*ck to me. But that's just my take, maybe I'm just not as good of a friend as you are.
My gawd. You are the biggest titty baby alive. Grow a pair and stfu.
 

goldenhurricane2

All-American
Sep 9, 2006
7,761
8,919
113
I didn't call you out, in part because I didn't remember who it was, you should have just kept your head down :) In any event, I think normalizing or justifying his behavior is patronizing and demeaning to the rest of us and gives him an excuse to carry on. I don't care if he's nice to his cat, he's a d*ck to me. But that's just my take, maybe I'm just not as good of a friend as you are.
I’m not justifying anything. He definitely acts like a major turd on here sometimes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: chito_and_leon

dougheffking

All-Conference
Apr 6, 2022
1,332
1,058
0
FWIW, if you care, I don't have beef w/ you. I know you're in a tough situation, we've all been there with a friend.
A tough situation? Hahaha

Hey 2, what situation do you find yourself in with me? Besides drinking beers and talking TU, that is.
 

Babe the Blue Ox_rivals

All-Conference
Oct 3, 2001
3,582
3,279
0
Still not quite old enough for that. No braided belt, cell phone holster, all white tennis shoes, or jordache pants either… Although I’m sure my time is coming.
I've never tried a diet drink or owned any Jordache pants. No white shoes since I was a kid and I'll never carry a phone holster. Those braided belts are pretty sweet though.
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,145
15,894
113
Look,

Can I be over the top? Of course. Am i probably too passionate? Absolutely.

But if softies like chito, nevada, and gww feel the need to cry and whine and moan that I'm a meany or need attention? You know what, go nuts.
Only one whining here. /\
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game