Wichita State game thread

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Looks like KES and AP were not allowed to travel but Griffin and Nikita are here with the team.
 

Tulsafanzz

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2006
6,969
4,613
113
Dalger must go the same sports psychologist as Ethan Hall. They both look like they could go off at some point of a game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: drboobay

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Dalger just cannot score in traffic or handle. Does other things well.
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,459
7,959
113
We’ve fought hard after getting down big early. Our problem is going long stretches without scoring.
 

'Cane-man

All-Conference
Mar 10, 2002
4,708
3,188
113
At least the team is playing with some fight so far. A small glimmer of light.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Bull in a China Shop. Heads are down. Season finally over. A few of these guys will be back hopefully with a different attitude. And hopefully all the new players come from winning programs who are used to winning.
 

TU65alum

Senior
Dec 3, 2003
1,023
763
113
Now we will find out who won’t be back next year. Hope we can somehow keep Selebangue. Everyone else is fair game.
 

t-townpod

All-Conference
Nov 27, 2003
13,469
1,503
113
Why love for Mcwright. I’ll be ok with his return but will be fine if he moves on.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas