Wichita State Game Thread

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,460
7,960
113
Not looking good for seeing the game. I’m getting an “experiencing technical difficulties” trailer while they hype how great ESPN+ is.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Loca5174

goldenhurricane2

All-American
Sep 9, 2006
7,756
8,914
113
Wichita state broadcast folks need to pull their heads out. They produce games all the time there… not sure what their issue is.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Turnover turnover turnover turnover on both sides. May be a reason both teams are struggling.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Good to see KES and Dalger hit threes. That makes us tough but don’t forget about the nations leading FG % shooter.
 

drboobay

All-American
Dec 4, 2003
14,728
9,602
113
How are we leading??? All I see is turnovers.

Making 3s I guess but can that continue?
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,143
15,893
113
We're lucky they haven't pulled it even closer the last couple of minutes. We suddenly look confused.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
May break one game turnover record. Worst passers and dribblers ever, but 3’s are dropping which are keeping us up.
 

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,843
6,603
113
Went for a walk after the women’s win.

TU up by 10 so maybe I need to walk for 2 hours.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BABlake

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
May break the made threes record and turnover record both I can live with at but teams typically don’t keep the threes up all game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: drboobay and Gold*
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game