The Koch Family is an awful employer to work for between the disregard for safety / environmental and deaths per employee while at work.That Koch money is well spent today!
Hey remember when you said I know nothing about TU basketball? Yeah. Go F yourself.You don’t know anything about TU basketball and no one likes you.
Hey remember when you said I know nothing about TU basketball? Yeah. Go F yourself.
Maybe I should have rephrased. We were not as prepared as our opponent.I think his point was probably that it’s impossible for you to know that the reason we’re playing poorly is we’re unprepared.
The Koch Family is an awful employer to work for between the disregard for safety / environmental and deaths per employee while at work.[/QUOTE
An NIT was a miracle at beginning of season - especially with the transfers being ineligible. I'd be ecstatic for an NIT!!!With this lopsided loss it looks like good-bye NCAA hello NIT!
It's a tough place to play - esp with WSU having its back against the wall.Maybe I should have rephrased. We were not as prepared as our opponent.
Hey remember when you said I know nothing about TU basketball? Yeah. Go F yourself.
Hey remember when you said I know nothing about TU basketball? Yeah. Go F yourself.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas