Why we need this one

mikbrenhum

Redshirt
May 23, 2002
300
35
0
1. SECT champs, again
2. Maintain momentum
3. Revenge factor
4. Guarantees no 10 loss season
5. Best possible seed

6. What else?
 
  • Like
Reactions: ukfan041

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,344
126,716
93
Helps recruiting in Texas, and shuts up Jay Williams, who spent much of the year calling TAMU the best SEC team.
 

KYCAT78

All-American
May 24, 2006
7,858
6,073
0
I think we need this one for team confidence, win it I think the team will believe we can win it all, lose it and I think they will have a tremendous amount of doubt of what their ceiling is.
 

*dezyDECO*

All-Conference
Nov 9, 2014
7,658
2,469
62
a win for the Cats is validation
when NCAA gives wrong seed without justification
Cal convinces team to then turn aggravation
into a march-for-9 motivation

 

OldEvilleCat

Heisman
Mar 1, 2009
4,851
22,003
0
Usually I'm not too concerned if Kentucky loses in SEC champ game. I feel like, if they lose, it gives them a clean break before the NCAA tournament starts and some added motivation to go on a 6 game run....however I think this team needs a WIN to validate they can & will have shot at the championship.
 
  • Like
Reactions: awf
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game