Why tweet losses?

horshack.sixpack

All-American
Oct 30, 2012
12,161
9,505
113
Why post losses to social media accounts? Win or lose the MSU tweeters post the final with a #hailstate I’m old. I do not understand the benefit, thus I don’t understand why it happens.
 

QuesoDawg

Redshirt
Aug 28, 2019
7
0
0
KeggsnEggs on twitter highlights a lot of these losing posts from team accounts. Some of the replies are golden. Really stings when its your team though.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar