Why the Hev hate?

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,325
6,712
113
I agree with what you're saying and I even got slightly off track of what the original question was. How many 5 star lineman have we went after? The answer is slim to none and it shows. We've signed some highly rated guys everywhere except QB (Besides Russel) and the OL. I'm not dissing our QB recruiting at all but it's disturbing that we fail to get any big time guys on the OL. We've found 3 underrated guys (Beckwith, Day, Jackson) who turned out great but nearly every other OL we've signed would have a hard time starting for other SECW teams. OL recruiting needs to step up. And I'm tired of making these Bruiseresque posts.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  5. 05 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS