Why oh why

jp0926

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
53
0
0
back in 1984, could the PGA not selected somewhere else to put the PGM Program so that I could have not ever given a **** about MSU football. I would have probably never come to State and had to deal with being a fan of this football team for the rest of my life. I feel like whoever said yesterday, why did I have to grow up a State fan. I think they blamed it on their dad, I am blaming it on the PGA of America.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs