Why oh why

jp0926

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
53
0
0
back in 1984, could the PGA not selected somewhere else to put the PGM Program so that I could have not ever given a **** about MSU football. I would have probably never come to State and had to deal with being a fan of this football team for the rest of my life. I feel like whoever said yesterday, why did I have to grow up a State fan. I think they blamed it on their dad, I am blaming it on the PGA of America.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?