Correction: announcement expected shortly per Evan Daniels.They already announced no fans.
SEC commissioner just announced on SEC network no more crowds at the games moving forward.
Kinda feel bad for the guy you could tell he really didn’t want to do it. Felt pressure from NcAA and other conferences evidently. They can’t stick their neck out in this litigious society and proceed if there is indeed what is now being termed a public health risk.
Exactly. Just told my friends that instead of people being in an arena they’ll now all be in the bars. Makes no sense. I realize NCAA can’t control what goes on outside the arena but geez!Yes and while the SEC is refunding tickets bought through normal channels (bought from a scalper? You’re SOL), what about the hotels? Are they required to refund? Are fans who have already traveled going to stay and pack the bars nearby instead?
I’m not seeing the difference.
Perhaps they are protecting the students.Exactly. Just told my friends that instead of people being in an arena they’ll now all be in the bars. Makes no sense. I realize NCAA can’t control what goes on outside the arena but geez!
NCAA protecting the players. That's their top priority as it should be.Exactly. Just told my friends that instead of people being in an arena they’ll now all be in the bars. Makes no sense. I realize NCAA can’t control what goes on outside the arena but geez!
I remember being taught when you hear the word "DUCK"
you don't stand up and look around.
Yes I am a veteran.were you in the military? Because my two best friends that were always said that
It’s not a matter of being dumbif fans are dumb enough to still go....................
Yes I am a veteran.
it's a choice. If I had tickets would eat the loss.It’s not a matter of being dumb
You figure most most made their reservations months ago and were probably either already there or i their way
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics