Why is Edwards guarding White?

UKAlum84

All-Conference
Aug 4, 2022
1,587
1,186
66
UNC-Wilmington?


They are just playing more focused than these top recruits.

Hats off to their coach, I dont know his name.
 

UKAlum84

All-Conference
Aug 4, 2022
1,587
1,186
66
Thank you for that info. I couldn't place him but I figured he played college ball.
 

phyrekat

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
21,481
4,291
0
People can say what they want, but it's Cal's JOB to have his team ready to go. When the whole team looks this bad, it's absolutely on the coach. The fact that this team looked exactly like the UK teams the last 5-6 years (different players, same mule-headed coach) should tell you all you need to know.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule