I would think the media polls in any state suck. No state has the media resources to go watch enough teams and accurately rank them, especially in a state as geographically large as Illinois. Plus you then have the imbalance of how competitive each conference is.Like seriously what is the issue with getting the results out each week.
Are you saying they suck cause they cannot get them out in a timely manner or they suck cause you disagree with the rankings?Like seriously what is the issue with getting the results out each week.
Yes the timing of the release is my issue. I cant imagine with technology these days that it should be hard to do, get the results and post. For years they were released I want to say on Tuesday maybe Wednesday with the exception being the week Labor day fell on.Are you saying they suck cause they cannot get them out in a timely manner or they suck cause you disagree with the rankings?
The answer to my first point is, it is not a priority IMO.
Hopefully a smoother process moving forward next year.It was a real mess for the last handful of years.....and you now have a group of well meaning media people trying to keep this going. They had pretty much zero help or guidance and yes.....I wish they came out earlier like you. I'm giving them a pass this first year with the timing and hopefully Year 2 will be much smoother.
Not at all. Their top 3 ranked teams in 5A aren't even in 5A. In 4A they have RB and DePaul who also aren't in that class.Max preps updates the next day and I feel they are more acurate anyway
You need to see my reply from an earlier post you made about MaxPreps being accurate…Max preps updates the next day and I feel they are more acurate anyway