why does Leach cough so much during interviews?

DamnitDog

Redshirt
Aug 7, 2008
1,123
0
0
does anyone know why Leach coughs so damn much during interviews? Was he a past smoker? does he have asthma? It is just allergies or sinus? Or is it just an old man cough with age? Was watching his post-spring game interview and sometimes the coughing is damn near unbearable that I couldn't make it through the damn video, hoping he would clear his throat of phlem...lol
 

Russ Wheeler

Redshirt
Aug 3, 2020
2,430
0
0
He generally looks to have gone down health-wise in the past 5 years. He used to walk to work every day in Washington and I think he quit that, because it coincided with the appearance of his fine gut and that cough.

I doubt he starts that up again here, with the humidity and all.
 

TankOwens

Redshirt
Sep 21, 2012
196
0
0
If he is like me, the pollen is killin' me right now. So maybe it's just allergies and getting used to a new environment.
 
Last edited:

DamnitDog

Redshirt
Aug 7, 2008
1,123
0
0
He generally looks to have gone down health-wise in the past 5 years. He used to walk to work every day in Washington and I think he quit that, because it coincided with the appearance of his fine gut and that cough.

I doubt he starts that up again here, with the humidity and all.

I hope it's just allergies because I love the guy but he really should start walking everyday again. The combination of rich, delicious but bad for your health southern fried food, a high cholesterol southern diet plus eating sweet southern desserts after every meal, hopefully won't lead to his gut expansion anymore than it already has. Leach is also a foodie and loves to eat, which is a bad combination in the fat-*** south. His *** really should start walking everyday to offset the great southern foods he is enjoying. I remember JoMo said he put on a bunch of weight his first 6 months on the job in MS and that lead to fat Joe. I also remember Fat Mullen as well. Both of them were scolded by their wives and forced into lifestyle changing healthy diets and dropped alot of weight after gorging themselves the first few years.
 

DamnitDog

Redshirt
Aug 7, 2008
1,123
0
0
No, he was coughing the same way in interviews back in 2019 when he was first hired before da 'Rona took effect. I remember he was coughing in interviews back in his Washington State days way before da Rona...
 

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,242
2,184
113
Are you on an ACE inhibitor? 1/5 people like me get a major couch from them.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,007
10,158
113
Allergies in April in Mississippi? Have you guys had your yellow-green snow from the pines "blooming"?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?