When an injury occurs why does Cal immediately start talking about a player going to be out while Dukes coach is so secretive he avoids announcing an injury at all costs?
HIPPA laws.
You can talk about injuries without violating HIPPA laws, or the media would never say anything.
That’s definitely wrong. The players are adults.I think you can only if the player's family gives permission.
That's right. Once they are 18 they control their own privacy. Just found that out at my kid's college orientation last week.That’s definitely wrong. The players are adults.
I forgot Reddish played for them. I thought Zion and RJ were the only 2 Duke players
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt