Why didn’t Barnhizer play?

7th Cir. Cat

Redshirt
Jul 25, 2006
2,171
9
23
Any thoughts on BB not getting on the court even on garbage time? I heard really good things about him in the pre-season. I’m cautiously optimistic that this team can win 9+ games in the BIG and we have plenty of players who can play the 3 (Audige, Roper, Simmons, Berman in a pinch) is there a thought to a redshirt? I know he was dealing with an injury over the summer but with Audige out I wa surprised that he got no time.
 

GatoLouco

Junior
Nov 13, 2019
5,722
221
63
He was more impressive than Simmons and at least as impressive as Roper in the exhibition game. So I'm guessing lingering injury or redshirt.
 

GeorgiaCat

Redshirt
Sep 23, 2001
352
14
18
I wasn’t paying that much attention (hard on BTN+) but according to the Twitterverse Brooks was not at the game as he had flu-like symptoms (not COVID-19).
 

mcgurgmv

Redshirt
Jun 30, 2021
230
0
0
Any thoughts on BB not getting on the court even on garbage time? I heard really good things about him in the pre-season. I’m cautiously optimistic that this team can win 9+ games in the BIG and we have plenty of players who can play the 3 (Audige, Roper, Simmons, Berman in a pinch) is there a thought to a redshirt? I know he was dealing with an injury over the summer but with Audige out I wa surprised that he got no time.
BB had the flu and will be back in the next few days or so.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State