Why are so many coaches resigning

71ShadesofNavy

All-American
Dec 4, 2013
3,965
6,991
113
Wow what has miffed you 1morehokie? I am not sure anybody has implied that abusing players is okay. In fact, in my 46 years of playing sports I never saw or witnessed any coach hit or hurt a player. Cursing was the harshest thing I ever saw. I coached for 15 years myself and not once put my hands on a kid except to console them after a loss, bad play or family matter.

I hate to be nasty, but arent you the same person who gets annoyed by the older guys talking about the good old days. I see you referenced two dead coaches. I read a book about Bear Bryant and only one player from the Junction team resented him and he spoke at the Bryanrs funeral thanking him for helping him when he struggled as an adult.

Will not argue the Penn St. or other matter as both those coaches received punishment for their lack of judgement.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Strong 2nd Half Keys Lafayette Win
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football Varina Falls To Grimsley 24-17 In OT!
  4. 04 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  5. 05 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter