A
anon_013cn8yrfncx2
Guest
I anticipate retirements in the next 5-10 years, I wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up being:
UK -Drew
Duke - Few
Kansas - Wright
UNC - Beard
Never Drew for UK
I anticipate retirements in the next 5-10 years, I wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up being:
UK -Drew
Duke - Few
Kansas - Wright
UNC - Beard
Musselman, Oats, Frank Vogel, but only after you make Stevens, Donovan and Few tell u no. Don’t want Beard or Drew. Neither one could handle this job.Bennett- UK
Turning up your nose at Bennett?Musselman, Oats, Frank Vogel, but only after you make Stevens, Donovan and Few tell u no. Don’t want Beard or Drew. Neither one could handle this job.
Would like to know more about his philosophy and if he could recruit good enough.Turning up your nose at Bennett?
He recruits well enough at Virginia to be a 1 seed 5 of the last 7 years. You want a guy to protect the all time wins lead, he’s your guy. But he also might inexplicably lose in the first or second round because his teams play such a deliberate style.Would like to know more about his philosophy and if he could recruit good enough.
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
KSR Football
CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU