Whose everyone's sleeper picks for the final four?

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
The teams you think will pull upsets like VCU and Butler the last two years. MSU doesn't count as a sleeper pick. Mine is Cincinnati.
 

JxnDawg39211

Redshirt
Aug 5, 2007
837
0
0
but I am not so sure they are playing their best basketball right now . They got beat by Illinois St in the MVC tourney. I heard Bilas really hiping them up a couple of weeks ago.
 

00Dawg

Senior
Nov 10, 2009
3,318
575
93
if UConn gets in, I could see them making another deep run. However, I think my immediate favorite might be Kansas State. A win over Baylor and two over Missouri says they can get it done when they need to.
 

jakldawg

Redshirt
May 1, 2006
4,379
4
36
I'm going with UNLV making a run, or their conference-mates San Diego St.<div>And a word of warning about Cincy: they live and die by the 3.</div>
 

GABully24

Redshirt
Nov 11, 2008
395
0
0
but I like Florida State. Seems like they can get up for the big game, and anyone who beats UNC by 33 is dangerous.<div>
</div><div>
</div>
 

lazlow

Senior
Jul 9, 2009
1,328
634
113
its uconn....does a 10 seed count as a sleeper? Seems stupid pickin Conn as a sleeper, but that's the way i see it. Been watchin this crap too long.<div>
</div><div>the stansbury huskies (just as bi-polar as uconn) will find a way to phuck themselves out of the columbus oasis.</div><div>
</div><div>Uconn is just lazy enough and pedigree enough to get a 10 and stay there until the E8/F4 and then pop up like a jack-n-the box. Something to be said for takin your march proszac.</div><div>
</div><div>be ware....</div><div>
</div><div>
</div>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar