Who's worse ??

TarHeelEer

Freshman
Dec 15, 2002
89,338
59
48
I can see the pre-edit version. Wow, you really thought about asking that question?
 

COOL MAN

Sophomore
Jun 19, 2001
34,715
128
63
I can see the pre-edit version. Wow, you really thought about asking that question?

Yes; obviously, unlike you sanctimonious Jesus freaks out there, I can recognize scumbags regardless of their political persuasion.
 

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,536
3,920
113
Yes; obviously, unlike you sanctimonious Jesus freaks out there, I can recognize scumbags regardless of their political persuasion.
I'd hope you could spot them with your nose that far up in the air.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia wants competition for reps in running back room behind Cam Cook
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 WR Havyn Searels remains excited about West Virginia with visit planned
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for challenges of Arizona defensive pressure