Who's the better offensive guru...

bulldoghair

All-Conference
Jul 9, 2013
2,659
2,040
108
He and Mumme were as innovative to game as Elvis and the Beatles were to music. But he’s not willing to change or evolve his innovation. There is a reason Mumme ended up coaching at Belhaven.
 

Dawgg

Heisman
Sep 9, 2012
10,535
10,793
113
I know you're asking this as a joke, but if I'm being honest... JoMo's problem wasn't his offensive scheme. I think his offense could have eventually worked, but I think it's harder to get the personnel you need to run that offense at Mississippi State and we sure as hell didn't have that personnel when he got here, so it was a square peg/round hole combo.

I think it's easier to get the personnel you need for Leach's offense because it's much simpler.

So, I guess it depends on how you define 'better'.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment