Who would now kill for

Mar 10, 2003
5,927
11,325
93
Definitely a question I ask regularly, not just Kentucky but other sports I follow. So many obstacles in sports can be overcome by toughness and grit. It was common in all sports many years ago. It’s much less common now. It’s much less common in general......our current culture is doing its best to feminize men. I digress.....
Popular culture has prided itself in feminizing men and making women more masculine the last 20 years or so. The last 5-10 years have seen the biggest push and we’ve seen a societal breakdown because of it. All part of the plan but that’s for another forum.
 

Aike

Heisman
Mar 17, 2002
75,457
46,442
90
I remember. I was fairly neutral on that topic, but would kill for them now.

@Aike was a huge fan.

They were winners. Took some knocks early, but once they got it figured out...

Everyone remembers the 2014 tourney run and the unfortunate end to 2015. A game that always sticks out to me was a 5 point loss at LSU.

We were down 13 with about a minute to go. Aaron hit three threes in the last 45 seconds to cut it to 5. It was a game we didn’t have a chance to win, but I liked that fight. I never understood anybody who didn’t play til the final whistle.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,821
87,702
113
The Harrison Twins?

I was thinking about them the other day. Bulldogs are needed.

When did Cal take a liking to such soft athletes?

I thought about this the other day as well. The twins took a ton of flack but they were 1000x’s the guards we have right now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: morgousky
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  3. 03 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  5. 05 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front